2018년 4월 13일 금요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] My Mom Buys My Outfits!









 
















My Mom Buys My Outfits!



* Comments.
- “I might of been a bad influence” me lol

- TRENDING BITCH

- 8:08 ryland actually looks straight

- #5 on trending 💅💅

- YOUR ON TRENDING!!

- dad is #5 on trending 😩

- Omg Ryland Trending Number 5 rn

- Id go gay if I could live there

- 5 on TRENDING YAYYYYYY

- I want to see your dad dress you now.

- “Can you not say that in front of me” 😂

- Your hair is so cute this short aaa

- 😲 I want that fur cardigan!!!

- Vicki needs a vlog channel 😜

- You’re mom is so fucking hilarious

- Rylands baby photos! 😍 Such a cutie!

- Amazing moms!💞

- Look whose trending! Queen!

- Trisha needs to take you both shopping!

- YAY TRENDING! 😘😘

- My dogs life 13:45

- "Jesus sandals gone wrong"

- Sisterhood of the traveling jacket

- 5:11 im fucking crying 😂

- Ur parents r a delight!

- 0:36 is that rainy rodriguez?

- Why does she say Ryan?

- omg Cheeto is my mood 😂😂

- RYLANDS DAD IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA

- the blue hat on you actually looks cute

- LOVE the Gap hat

- I hated the hat until he put it on.

- lol i love this

- 5:11 HKJFHSDJKF IM DYING i love teresa

- #8 in trending in the the USA!

- TRENDING!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU ❤️🔥

- Number five on trending love you ryland

- OMG RYLAND FIVE ON TRENDING GOOD JOB

- R y l a n d. H a s g u c c i

- i LOVE the facial expressions from shane

- Vegan friendly

- #5 ON TRENDING IM HERE FOR IT

- "You doin' okay Vicki?""No!"

- Trending in Canada 🇨🇦

- lol I can't with the dogs at 0:02 XD




My Mom Buys My Outfits!
If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


Source : white9576.blogspot.com





My Blog URL : sdkljflkdsj.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기